- Spiceworks Hero goes to David Scammell
- Spiceworks Innovator goes to Scott Alan Miller
- Spiceworks Champion goes to Andy Phelps (me )
Well done guys
So what are the awards for?
- The Spiceworks Hero: It’s a bird, IT’s a plane, no, IT’s the Spiceworks Hero! Amidworking tirelessly to come to the rescue of their own users, the Spiceworks Hero uses their super powers (and raw I.Q!) to help other IT pros like you by sharing their expertise and answering your most pressing questions & concerns in the Community.
- The Spiceworks Champion: “The Spice Must Flow!” is the rally cry of the inspiring Spiceworks Champion! A unique mix of commitment, creativity and charisma, the Spiceworks Champion relentlessly promotes the Spiceworks “free IT” cause among new IT pros everywhere – all the while keeping their own network running like a true champ!
- The Spiceworks Innovator: Pure genuis & generousity characterize the Innovator. A never-ending source of insights and ideas for the betterment of all IT-kind, the Innovator’s prolific product feedback and feature suggestions help the Spiceworks team evolvie the product so that IT just keeps getting better (and making your day easier)!
I would like to personally thank Jdorfman for getting me on Skype for my crude acceptance speech.
More information on the Spicies
Im sure we will soon see the full presentation pop up on the community and well make sure we share it with our readers! Make sure you keep up to date with Spiceworks news thanks to Spiceworks-News
P.S. couldn’t find a 2009 Spicies logo…