Start the new year with Spiceworks Network Management and free up your social life #nyr #2010 #newyear
Not using Spiceworks?
It really can help free up your time so you can spend time with your family and loved ones more without worrying about work.
Lots of people have started to think of there new year resolutions so why not make yours to use Spiceworks in the new year? Spiceworks can save you time and money and its FREE.
So the word free has grabbed your attention?
Spiceworks is 100% free and provides you with so many great features all designed to make your life easier.
- Inventory all of your Network, PCs & Macs
- Monitor & manage your network
- Manage changes
- Manage configurations
- Map your whole network quickly network
- Audit software
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Run an IT Help Desk
- Manage power consumption
- Monitor SQL Servers
- Talk to IT Pros Like You
Still unsure if Spiceworks can really help you? Have a read off a day in the life off and see just how all of those great features help you become a IT pro. Setup and use the Helpdesk to manage your time and then report on it and show how much work you do to get more pay or more time off.
Anyway, what is there to loose in trying? Spiceworks is 100% FREE and supported by a HUGE community of experts on not just Spiceworks but anything from Dell to Microsoft or even Intel. The community is there nearly 24 / 7 powered by people like you who may just have the answer to that question you have been thinking about for 3 weeks.
Already using Spiceworks?
You can save time too, with some simple plugins
- Keyboard Shortcut plugin – Navigate though Spiceworks quicker with this simple plug-in.
- Power Manager sponsored by Intel – Save not just time but money with this one, you can save money by shutting down machines in the evening but also time by not having to hunt around for ages trying to fine or make software to do this.
- Dell Search – Quickly search Dells website for machines and parts from within Spiceworks
- License Manager – This one will help you keep track of your licenses and make sure you are “legal”
- SQL Server Monitor – Monitor your SQL servers for problems before they happen.