What a great day and evening it was.
We didn’t get as many pictures as Spiceworld Austin did but here are the few we did get, click them for a larger version.
We learnt lots from the fact Spiceworks’s largest network is 39,000 devices to how to start using 4.5 when its released this week.
It was a great day had by all, the venue ended up becoming a bit cosy but that’s a good thing. The turn out was GREAT. Meeting the team was a great experience as well as meeting all the people I had seen around on the community.
I was also surprised to see we had some Swedish people over
I would definitely go back next year and were hoping to get some more UK SpiceCorps (local user meetups) going.
If you have any more pictures please email them to me, use the contact form and ill drop you back my address.
Some quotes and bits from the evening:
- “Im an Alcoholic and i invented Spiceworks!” http://oots.be/m0
- We called Texas from a mobile to get Jays number… ended up emailing him.
- We walked past the BT tower 4 times?
- Most off us were up till 3am
- The Spicie got given a new name… Hmm not sure it should be repeated…
- We randomly bumped into Jay struggling to find transport.
- We also found out the hard way that London closes way to early…
- Got more? Add them as comments or post on the community “Spiceworld London 2009”
There is a video floating around we may get up as well.